Repeated Daily Tasks issue

ReccaWolf

Just today, I noticed that I recently played a daily task of playing a game of poker last night a few hours ago and when I logged off after a big bingo win and another bingo game. I got on this morning and I found the poker task still exists. I thought you may had fixed this issue, but it still happens at certain times. Any idea what is causing this? It’s kinda annoying since it ruins the daily task accumulate count of free chips.

GamblingGirl

This is why I can't get my bonus. I do my tasks and then they reappear so I never get the completion bonus.  IDK how many times this has happened to me. Gets real annoying that I have to log off, then log back on to make sure it registered. Most of the time it hasn't. Not only that, but when I log off, then log on, it puts me in clothes I was wearing before the last outfit. Seems like its not saving properly.

JRSC01

Same to me,  happened when I played weekend event,  completing 2 of 3 of monthly tasks,  next day,  back to one completed.

Lambert444

GamblingGirl wrote

This is why I can't get my bonus. I do my tasks and then they reappear so I never get the completion bonus.  IDK how many times this has happened to me. Gets real annoying that I have to log off, then log back on to make sure it registered. Most of the time it hasn't. Not only that, but when I log off, then log on, it puts me in clothes I was wearing before the last outfit. Seems like its not saving properly.

I've also had the clothes issue lately. Plus I end up not keeping the free coins I got before logging out. I agree that the game isn't saving properly. Wish there was a faster fix for this, it's getting pretty frustrating....