Lucky Clover Trail

Hellraiser

Does anyone know how to get the lucky clover trail? I havent seen anyone whos got it or know how to get it.
Does anyone have ideas what u need to do or things they are sure dont get it?

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

DL_David

Administrator

It may be a little too hard to get at the moment.  We'll make it easier in the next update.

Hellraiser

Is it to do with poker?
Iv won 3 25k poker games in a row and 4 or 5 25k tables finishing in 3rd place or higher in a row.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

DL_David

Administrator

Hellraiser wrote

Is it to do with poker?

Can't say.

Warcrimes0009

You must get four of kind with 7s in poker i believe

mystysol

Have had friends get four of a kind with 7’s but no trail. I googled turn the tide specific to poker. It said the “turn” is the 3rd round of bets/4th card drawn. Says placing a high bet on “the turn” can “turn the tide” of the game if you win on the fifth card drawn. I’m guessing if you go all in on “the turn” & it “turns the tide” of the game, then you get the clover trail. But, like DL said, it’s nearly impossible to achieve. I know not one person that has gotten the trail; therefore, I cannot get confirmation the google search is accurate.

Last edited by mystysol (27 Jun 2019 14:57)

Hellraiser

Can some1 tell me how to get this please as i know some people have it now

Hellraiser

Iv been told you can get this from the fountain.
I havent got it yet and i guess its harder to get than eatch monthly item.
Good luck everyone

Last edited by Hellraiser (31 Aug 2019 14:06)

JohnRoss1983

Yes but if you have all items you need to wait until the 15th of each month before you can even through more chips into the fountain.

It is so frustrating having to wait another month for just one item.

I would like to suggest we should be getting  more than just clothing rewards. How about chip prizes or RP, super spins or guest passes etc that can be won randomly from fountain too?

neil lynch

it seems we are being punished for getting the fountain item everytime it appears while people who dont bother have a much better and longer chance to get it ? why did they remove the option to keep throwing chips when you have everything? screwing over the loyal players ? why?

JohnRoss1983

I have to agree with neil lynch, having all the collected rewards means i have to wait and only have 1 chance per month to try and collect this,  if i done have already the item.
Is it maybe only one day per month or a particular day or time, the chances are bigger to get lucky clover trail?