October 2019 Jackpot Reward - Banana Suit

DL_Jared

Administrator

010eb0cb958f964c109847556c9b23d4e0d3d248.png

October is here, which means a brand new Jackpot Reward - the Banana Suit!

Across the country, countless abandoned storefronts have been replaced seemingly overnight, possessed by the spirit of Halloween. Get yourself into the spirit of the season with this secondhand yet thrifty costume. It may be a bit worn but it still looks quite a-peeling.

Available exclusively throughout the month of October as part of the Jackpot Chip Pack at the Cashier.

mystysol

I didn’t see a forum for bugs, so I’ll just put this here. Can you please fix a glitch? So many times I will sign in on consecutive days & do all of my daily tasks & sign off. The next time I sign in, one daily tasks is left to do...one that I have already done, and, when I complete it, the bonus for having done daily tasks each day goes away. I only receive the chips I would have received if I had never done daily tasks consecutively. Please fix this. It happens a lot and not just to me. I know for a fact it happens to other players...Jane1236 for example.

Last edited by mystysol (2 Oct 2019 18:17)

DL_David

Administrator

The next update will have a fix for tasks not being recorded.  I suspect it will solve this problem.

In the meantime you might want to log out and then back in after completing the tasks to make sure it was recorded.

JohnRoss1983

Can I ask you you do something about the monthly tasks,  I mean this month it was

play 4 diff. patterns of Bingo.

I completed this within an hour.  Bring back more than one monthly task and make them at least a bit more of a challenge. Go back to 5 challenges. The don't have to be completed if they are too hard but should still be achievable and fun to try and get within the month.

Also the fountain Lucky Clover should still be achievable even after you have recieved all other rewards can't throw any chips to get it as no rewards available.

Also why is the taskbar not removed after completing tasks. It is annoying that it sits there empty.

DL_David

Administrator

JohnRoss1983 wrote

Also why is the taskbar not removed after completing tasks. It is annoying that it sits there empty.

We should have the next update out this week or next.  We've fixed a lot of bugs over the past couple of months and we're hopeful that these fixes will sort out the issues you've been experiencing but if not, please post and we'll look into them further.  We believe that a number of the bugs are interrelated so fixing one may fix several.

DL_David

Administrator

JohnRoss1983 wrote

Bring back more than one monthly task and make them at least a bit more of a challenge. Go back to 5 challenges.

Well the monthlies were not a smooth roll-out.  Initially we had real grindy/hard tasks that we realized nobody really wanted to do and were a distraction (and not fun).  We also got the payout wrong. So we've corrected for those.  We're going to take it slow as to where we go from here with the monthlies.

JohnRoss1983

Ok but the 10k RP reward for completing all monthly was good. I got this for doing all 5 tasks. There were a few hard to get ones but at least there should be more than one now, a bit longer to achieve than this month's one lmao.