Task Bar not removed and RP setback after logging in

ReccaWolf

Again, I noticed this a few days ago and it’s not fixed.

I finished the tasks and the task tab itself stays on every time I log on back. Also, winning RP and leaving, even after a few minutes to an hour or two, doesn’t save up the RP you earned. It goes back to the same time you were trying to earn RP again. That should’ve been fixed from the last time I even talked about it.

Lambert444

I've been noticing that the free coins I get disappear when I log back in the next day. I tend to wait out to get the last free chips before logging out for the night, so I know what my total is. When I log back in the next day it is exactly less 250 coins. Meaning those late free chips I get disappear. This continues to happen to me. The last update that was done seems to have created all of these issues which weren't occurring prior to the last update....

SmoothAsVelvet

On a least four occasions I have lost significant amounts of RP points when I sign into Four Kings the next day. For the past six months I have been taking screenshots of my RP and coin totals and I have asked for a way to have these screenshots reviewed to reclaim what I have lost. No answer to my bug reports. On one occasion I lost the RP points earned by winning High Rollers poker. I did not lost the chips, but I believe it was more than 15,000 RP points that disappeared. I have not given up hope that the IT staff that supports this game can fix the problem. I have given up hope that they care to fix it. I have the screenshots from October 6th, and October 7th. I have 6,000 less RP points on the 7th than I did on the 6th. I hope the Forum Administrator responds to the the reporting of this bug.

DL_Jared

Administrator

SmoothAsVelvet wrote

On a least four occasions I have lost significant amounts of RP points when I sign into Four Kings the next day. For the past six months I have been taking screenshots of my RP and coin totals and I have asked for a way to have these screenshots reviewed to reclaim what I have lost. No answer to my bug reports. On one occasion I lost the RP points earned by winning High Rollers poker. I did not lost the chips, but I believe it was more than 15,000 RP points that disappeared. I have not given up hope that the IT staff that supports this game can fix the problem. I have given up hope that they care to fix it. I have the screenshots from October 6th, and October 7th. I have 6,000 less RP points on the 7th than I did on the 6th. I hope the Forum Administrator responds to the the reporting of this bug.

Send an email to techsupport@digitalleisure.com with your username and this description of the problem and they'll be able to help you out with the issue. This is a bug we expect to be fixed in the upcoming update.