Wtf is going on???

Charlie Mac

Twice this week i have lost the continuous challenge completion bonus because of daily task being reset. And why in the hell does it revert back to day one when i recomplete them withIn the same 24hrs? Your rigged games are 1 thing but, now screwing with money i earned? Thats b.s.

“Trust but, verify”

tinytize

If digital leisure would take the time out and look at the video clips that they can see on their end as to how the gameplay is going and how the fact that you lose chips when you sign out and come back on or the outfit you changed you come back to your game and you're in the outfit that you had on the day before a major update needs to be done with this game video clips need to be seen so that you can reimburse people accordingly

Peace

DL_Jared

Administrator

The next update includes an improvement to the way chips and RP rewards are handled that we expect to resolve this problem. Feel free to submit a chip refund request in the meantime if you're missing out on chips as the result of a bug.

Charlie Mac

The problem is you will not refund for the particular type of loss i am having. I log in every day and complete the daily challenges everyday (sometimes twice...) but, when the daliy tasks reset i lose the consecutive completion bonuses which is about $2000 per day for about 6 days. I've chip refund requested about this in the past with no relief.

“Trust but, verify”

GamblingGirl

Yeah, they never chip refund anymore unless you email them and provide a blood sample, video and pic evidence, and $200 in american $1 bills. I've tried to get refunds to no avail.

JRSC01

I got a refund from this very issue the other day no problem,  I did it from in-game though. 20k back.