winds of fortune fixed/nerfed in hr ?

neil lynch

WHY has winds of fortune been so noticeable nerfed in hr so that any idiot can see it? i'm down over 2 million chips in 150-200 spins and before anyone jumps into that automatic response that its all luck i know that but i also know its changed now too.i usually play 200-400 spins per day ( thats 3.2-6.4m chips now) and i would win or lose between 100-150k (400-600k now) alot but nowhere near 2 million. since the update i played 200-250 spins in 3 different sessions and noticed how much i wasn't hitting anything.my main problem is the non wins by that i mean when you hit nothing at all.i started counting on my last 40 spins i hit 7 then 6 then 4 then 8 thats 25 non spins out of 40 thats 400k of nothing and these have definitely increased to a very noticeable degree wether its the 3 bonuses symbols and just nothing matching up or just nothing matching up there definitely been a huge change , i've noticed these the most after i get a big win i'd go on a run to not just negate the big win but make you lose way more than you just won.I really don't mind losing chips if its FAIR but whatever happening isn't THAT sad

Last edited by neil lynch (30 Nov 2019 21:12)

Charlie Mac

neil lynch wrote

WHY has winds of fortune been so noticeable nerfed in hr so that any idiot can see it? i'm down over 2 million chips in 150-200 spins and before anyone jumps into that automatic response that its all luck i know that but i also know its changed now too.i usually play 200-400 spins per day ( thats 3.2-6.4m chips now) and i would win or lose between 100-150k (400-600k now) alot but nowhere near 2 million. since the update i played 200-250 spins in 3 different sessions and noticed how much i wasn't hitting anything.my main problem is the non wins by that i mean when you hit nothing at all.i started counting on my last 40 spins i hit 7 then 6 then 4 then 8 thats 25 non spins out of 40 thats 400k of nothing and these have definitely increased to a very noticeable degree wether its the 3 bonuses symbols and just nothing matching up or just nothing matching up there definitely been a huge change , i've noticed these the most after i get a big win i'd go on a run to not just negate the big win but make you lose way more than you just won.I really don't mind losing chips if its FAIR but whatever happening isn't THAT sad

I would hazard a guess that this will apply to ALL slots now that they doubled and quadrupled the max bets in V.I.P 2 and High rollers. As if slots wasnt a winning proposition before it DEFINITELY wont be now.

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

None of the math behind slots has changed except for the ability to increase your bet higher than usual.