Report System Broken

GamblingGirl

Can't submit reports on trolls anymore. Is this going to be fixed or is it a free for all now?

DL_Jared

Administrator

Hello, reports seem to be working on our end. When you try to report someone, what happens? Players have a limited number of reports per week so it's possible you've expended your reports for the week - if you have you should be seeing a popup saying that you do not have enough reports left.

GamblingGirl

It says I have 5, when I select from previous met, it erases the players name in the report and I cant write any name there, wont let me select it. If I select from the chat box, it opens a report ticket but I cant select anything on the page nor can I submit it.

GamblingGirl

Correction, seems to be working now through the chatbox (must've been temp glitch) but doesn't work from the menu recent players.

Void

I had a problem.  I tried to report someone, I joined a craps game and immediately got cursed out.  When I did report the username was blank.  When I typed in the name it would say invalid username.  I know I typed it in correctly, several times.

DL_Jared

Administrator

GamblingGirl wrote

Correction, seems to be working now through the chatbox (must've been temp glitch) but doesn't work from the menu recent players.

Seems like recent players indeed doesn't work correctly - thanks!

GamblingGirl

DL_Jared

Administrator

GamblingGirl wrote

Np smile

We have a fix lined up for the next update. As thanks for helping us confirm a bug, if you let us know your in-game username we can credit you with some free goodies!