12 Days of Four Kings

EpicFighterES

Daveandjanie40 wrote

I thought the tree was going to be left out for longer this time it's gone
[*][/*]

I think they have removed it to solve the problem of gifts and put it back.

OK cool ty

OmegaXXII

Digital Leisure, please PLEASE consider adding a Christmas RP store with all the Xmas items from 2019 + previous years to be able to be purchased with RP, it would be so much easier and much less frustrating than having to wait around a bugged tree which half the time doesn't give anything but 250 chips. This should be an option as not everyone has time to be waiting around for gifts; having an option to buy them directly would be so much more convenient.

This game really needs an Xmas RP store considering how many Xmas themed items there are now since it's inception, especially from the 2019 list which has over 24. Its especially needed for all the newer players who might have missed out on previous years of collecting and therefore have to wait even longer just to collect them all.

In the past you've mentioned you would add an Xmas RP store for a limited time for those who may have missed out on certain gifts after Christmas but you guys never followed through and therefore forced players to have to wait a whole long year before having another chance at it which is ridiculous. This year you really need to add an RP store for them as there were so many items not to mention there was a bug that prevented users from further collecting any more gifts, please make this right and fix this issue which should have never been one to begin with.

Happy New Yrs, cheers!

Last edited by OmegaXXII (1 Jan 2020 13:44)

ReccaWolf

I agree with Omega’s response post. That would be simpler than people missing out, not just Christmas but other holidays as well - Canada Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Easter, Valentine’s, and New Years - all the special holiday rewards you get for just coming in.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (1 Jan 2020 15:25)

surfdude62

And just like that, DL purges all these items from our wardrobe, without any explanation why we can't keep these items in the first place.

OmegaXXII

surfdude62 wrote

And just like that, DL purges all these items from our wardrobe, without any explanation why we can't keep these items in the first place.

Yes, it is very scummy that they so suddenly take those items away without even a warning or at least an in-game notice explaining why so suddenly some of the Xmas reward items have been removed. At least let people know beforehand before doing so, many people unfortunately won't even find out until later on and no doubt it will piss people off.

I mean, I get it, those items weren't supposed to be given out in 2019, but still; I literally spent my entire Xmas collecting all those items and now I see it was just a waste of time.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Yes, any items which shouldn't have been attainable/released have been automatically removed. Apologies if there was any confusion, but obtaining the unreleased items required a specific method most players probably wouldn't have run into.

The tree will go back up for a while soon to make up for the presents stopping earlier than intended, which will allow players to collect missing rewards from 2019 and earlier years.

mystysol

Daveandjanie40 wrote

[*][/*]

A friend of mine asked me if I could see the tree because he couldn’t but he could see the gift box. I could see the tree but not the gift box. I don’t know what is going on with the tree/gifts now.

DL_Jared

Administrator

mystysol wrote
Daveandjanie40 wrote

[*][/*]

A friend of mine asked me if I could see the tree because he couldn’t but he could see the gift box. I could see the tree but not the gift box. I don’t know what is going on with the tree/gifts now.

The extra Christmas tree time was extended through to January 7th, so now they should both be back to normal.