Clothing graphic issues

mystysol

I bought the gala dress as my New Years outfit. Looks fine in customization, but it has like a sunset/fire coloring covering the front of the bottom of the dress when you walk (dress is blue).When you’re standing, there is a red-ish/orange hue outlining the dress. It doesn’t matter what room I am in, so it’s not the “lighting” of the room. I feel like, if I paid $ for this, there should be no bug issues.

Also, when I am in HR, people’s shirts/outfits flash...like someone used a camera flashbulb on them for a split second. It doesn’t matter what they’re wearing. I’ve seen it happen on all sorts of clothing including the sweaters you guys just gave away at the tree.

Another thing...I have had to change my clothing preferences over & over again. First, it started with the dabber always coming back to my hand when I logged in after 12 hours or more and saving the removal in customization. Then, it seemed when I would change from an outfit to separates, save it, play some games and sign out, the old outfit would be back on my avatar the next time I signed in. Finally, it didn’t matter what I changed out of and save before signing out. No matter what I changed into, I would have to put it back on 2 - sometimes 5 times before my avatar would load in the clothing I saved during my last log-in. It keeps happening. I have to redress my avatar a number of times whenever I change my clothing in customization.
I actually started saving half way through and then continuing to customize...taking 3 visits to the customization for just one redress. It seems to only forget some of what I changed when I do it that way, but it’s annoying just the same.

Thank you for your time, DL.

Last edited by mystysol (2 Jan 2020 20:31)

mystysol

Also, t-shirts looked split at the bottom side-seam  with certain leg selections like the mini skirt, for example. You can’t wear boots with leggings. They look almost shredded at the calves instead of going on top as it would in rl. These are just examples. There are many other “odd looks” like this such as purses looking like they literally go through the leg when the avatar’s arms are down. These things occur on both rp-cost & money-cost items, which is why I do not spend money on these items. They’d look great if they laid on the avatar correctly, and I’ll wait until that happens to purchase them, especially after getting burned with the gala gown purchase once I left the customization “room”.

Last edited by mystysol (6 Jan 2020 16:25)

DL_Jared

Administrator

Thanks for the reports. We'll be going through these to reproduce and fix.

mystysol

Thank you.

mystysol

Oh, and the candy cane leggings for women are just pure white...no candy canes. Thanks for your time.

DL_Jared

Administrator

mystysol wrote

Oh, and the candy cane leggings for women are just pure white...no candy canes. Thanks for your time.

This one's on the list already and will be addressed in the next update.