Escapes

dawsonb2010

It says x - 'not available' for the space and beach.. there is no place to purchase it. Why would that happen? Any way to fix this?

Last edited by dawsonb2010 (13 May 2020 03:19)

DL_Jared

Administrator

dawsonb2010 wrote

It says x - 'not available' for the space and beach.. there is no place to purchase it. Why would that happen? Any way to fix this?

Thanks for letting us know. Are you able to purchase them from by navigating to the Escapes store from the menu instead of walking up to the store?

dawsonb2010

No.. it doesn't list them on the Map, only the 'hotel room' 

It shows the preview of both at the escapes room door but says 'not available' where the buy button/X would be.

Only thing that is available at the door is the 'Penthouse'

DL_Jared

Administrator

We're working on the Escapes store issues currently and hope to have it running normally again soon.

dawsonb2010 wrote

No.. it doesn't list them on the Map, only the 'hotel room' 

It shows the preview of both at the escapes room door but says 'not available' where the buy button/X would be.

Only thing that is available at the door is the 'Penthouse'

You should also be able to access the store without going to the door by going to the main menu, then the Store tab and Escapes, or by pressing L2 to switch stores to Escapes.

dawsonb2010

Ok.. found the space station & oceanview by clicking the store banner on the main menu. I swear I tried that also the other day & it was blank.
Anyway, it came up so I just purchased them both. I still can't get there through the escapes door/room. but if I pull up the menu/map/escapes they are now listed and accessible.

Thank you.