Reward - Full Afro: Dancing Queen

itspjbia

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what you need to do to get the global reward of Dancing Queen, which gives you the full afro hair style?

dutchy6

All you need can be collected from the same place somewhere in the lobby.

itspjbia

as in, the wishing fountain?

Stevev363

itspjbia wrote

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know what you need to do to get the global reward of Dancing Queen, which gives you the full afro hair style?

What you will need to do is spend time on the lucky fountain getting rewards, after you clear out the current months rewards the fountain will go back to season one and two rewards which will have the disco jumpsuit, mirrored bracelets, mirrored ball helmet and mirror ball earrings and chunky rings. Put all of them on your avatar and then dance. The afro will pop as a reward. You probably will also get the clover trail for all of your effort.

Last edited by Stevev363 (28 May 2020 15:45)

JRSC01

That's correct regarding the items you need.

However regarding the clover trial...
This still eludes me as I have already collected all previous rewards from fountain, but can only get one chance per month to collect the clover trial on the 15th until I get the latest reward,  then I can no longer throw chips into the fountain.  Is the clover trial awarded completely random or is there a specific way to get it?
This is difficult to get if you can't throw any more into the fountain.

Ren_Echo

I don't believe there is any specific method to obtaining the Lucky Clover Trail from the fountain, it appears to just be random. I think you just have to get lucky and unlock it before obtaining all the other available rewards.

In regards to the Full Afro, my understanding is that you have to do a Disco Dance from a Dance Party (either your own or joining someone else's) to unlock it. I'm not sure that doing one of the standard dances will be enough.

JRSC01