Suggested improvements for the game
I'm a long time fan of this game, and been thinking there could be a few small additions to make the game even more enjoyable:
1. Expand monthly tasks: Quite frankly, most of us log in every day/week because of the tasks. The monthly tasks have been hotly debated on multiple boards, but there should be more than one task. I think 3-5 a month is a fine state to get to. Most people just didn't care for the tasks where the expected chips lost were significantly higher than the chip reward from the task.
2. More Escapes: This seems like a no-brainer to drive more revenue from the game. I love visiting the Oceanview Resort daily to get chips, and it makes the Escape worthwhile to visit daily. How about a similar daily chip hunt in locales such as a mountain cabin in the woods, or a desert oasis, or a famous landmark.
3. Escape swag: Similar to #2, why not offer trinkets that can be added to the escapes? Most of us have extra RP to spend on items. It would be a great status symbol to have a porcelain dog worth 1 million RP sitting in the Penthouse. :-)
4. More table games: Why can't we have Let It Ride, Three Card Poker, Carribean Stud, or Casino Holdem? These are staples in almost any casino.
5. Slot speed flexibility: I'm not necessarily a fan of the hyperspeed on some slots. It takes the enjoyment out of sweating the last reels to see if you won big. Why not allow players the option to have the slots on regular or hyperspeed? Big Top Slots is one of the few that still run relatively at regular speed and it is great fun to sweat the bonus on the 4th reel.
6. Bowling/baccarat tasks: Why aren't there any tasks involving these games? Adding these would seem to expand interest in games that people might not normally play.
Thanks and keep up the great work!
These are all good ideas but I don't think having Baccarat tasks will work as its only available in the VIP room which would lock some players out. It would be nice to see something new other than a slot machine. I do like slots but the last couple of additions to the game have been slots. Time to mix things up.
Rest assured that even if we don't respond to all threads, it doesn't mean we haven't read them, and we always appreciate feedback and suggestions. Keep in mind also that cosmetic item releases don't come at the expense of working on game features - as with any game studio there are a variety of roles that have different skill sets and responsibilities.