In game bank/safe

SELIDSNEIK

As much as the next person, I feel as if I need to put some chips away so I don’t spend them all at once incase.
    Implementing a safe, vault or some kind of chip ATM bank would be a great idea to prevent over spending.
Many in the community, me and my friends and many other also believe this is a great idea to minimalise loses on slots, poker, bingo ect.
   Developers please take into account of this idea and in a future update please implement such features.

JRSC01

There is a player's safe hidden behind a painting, in one of the Escape locations - Penthouse.

SELIDSNEIK

JRSC01 wrote

There is a player's safe hidden behind a painting, in one of the Escape locations - Penthouse.

So you literally have to spend £10 for a thing that should be free?

DL_Jared

Administrator

SELIDSNEIK wrote
JRSC01 wrote

Unlike other premium Escapes, the Penthouse is purchasable with RP.

SELIDSNEIK

DL_Jared wrote
SELIDSNEIK wrote
JRSC01 wrote

Unlike other premium Escapes, the Penthouse is purchasable with RP.

The only two I see is a rocketship thing and a beachouse, where’s the penthouse?

JRSC01

I think that is only available via the 'physical' store front - Escapes, in the lobby, not the menu store.
Cost 1 million RP

SELIDSNEIK

JRSC01 wrote

I think that is only available via the 'physical' store front - Escapes, in the lobby, not the menu store.
Cost 1 million RP

Just a bit much, still think they should just add it as a free feature..