Aw hell no

iamPeacepg

Playing 5k poker for an hour, great table, good players. Clawed my way back from 1000 chips, last 2 players, i have 168000, and the system dropped. Giving back my chips for entry does not fix that.

Agree. I just got dropped again too. And they try to blame our connections. Pfffft. This game is BS.

XtraHeat34

I was playing the Fish and Chips slot machine at max bet and got to the bonus round. I just got past the fourth stage and rang up about 40- 50k in bonus money when I got dropped. Had I made it thru that stage it woulda been over 70k, but I got none of it because it doesn't pay out until the bonus round is over. That was a few weeks ago and since then I've been dropped at least 5 other times, but its on my end, right? The weird thing is I never get dropped from any other game I play, so I know it isn't on my end.

Four Kings just blames everyone's connections. It's obviously on their end. They don't care.

iamPeacepg

If this was a one time thing I prolly would have let it go, but this is a regular thing since the update, and the 3rd time being dropped from a really good poker game. When is it too much?

I also got bumped from a machine with it queued up to have 8 bonus spins on a 4000 chip entry, which usually delivers 50k or more.

Bad update and I feel badly knowing how hard they are trying to get ahead of it. Until it is stabilized, I am signing in for tasks and then back out. It is infuriating to lose not because you played poorly but because the game crashes very, very frequently. And i am a peaceful person and it takes a lot to rile me. Guess this was it. Peace yall.

GamblingGirl

I lost thousands in drops in bonus games. 2 now. Top slots, I don't want my 3k back I want my bonus money!