Did it again

iamPeacepg

I held off playing poker for over a week, reasoning that would be enough time to get a handle on the constant booting, but no. First time back, booted. Got reconnected in time to finish 2nd, but who needs the angst? Sucks all the fun out of poker for me.

And Four Kings blames our internet connections for their cheap server's constant failures. I do not spend near as much time playing as I used to, and I will NEVER use real money on this game ever again. Getting booted is very common and happens to everyone now. No matter what kind of connection we use. I've even been playing poker and the ENTIRE ROOM of players got booted at the same time. I have witnessed this event three times now since they updated the start up screen. Four Kings just keeps blaming us.

LV_Jag

Yeah, I've been booted almost daily while playing bingo.  It's not as bad as before, but being booted once per day is still frustrating.  It's not my internet.  No other game has kicked me out.  I play a lot of Overwatch and rarely ever have issues.  I can't even remember the last time I was disconnected from the Blizzard servers, so please, DL, continue to look into this issue.

iamPeacepg

Maybe DL could not put playing a game of poker as a task til it is fixed. I hope that will be soon. My ranking is way down and i miss poker with my friends. Also just played task poker and a player got booted.