Where are the players?

iamPeacepg

Been on Switch for 2 days now, and there are NO players at all, ever, in bowling, and bingo you have to wait and wait for 3 players to show for a free game.  Blackjack is empty, poker has about 5 players. I miss my PS4 friends. What is going on? Is this normal for Switch environment?

DL_David

Administrator

There are less players on Switch than PS4.  The busiest time is evening in North America.

iamPeacepg

Yeah I noticed on PS4 many users stopped playing during the update kerfuffle. Blackjack is still tough, but dealers stopped throwing all 20 and 21, so that's nice. Miss my poker friends the most. I am staying. Good games, nice prizes and odds similar to Vegas...works for me.

iamPeacepg

Yes and the developers work on issues pretty quickly, very responsive I think. So all things equal there isn't a comparable site to my knowledge, and the intent here seems friendly, and love their poker. New to gaming, so this rox for me. But it isn't perfect.

FrostyDaSnowman

Been playing since 2016. Ps4 is becoming a ghost town. Took a break for over a year and came back today to see if much has changed... cant say Im not surprised. Other than they charge over $100 for a VIP pass, which is outrageous, Cant complain.

If you're good at something never do it for free

iamPeacepg

These folks got more right than wrong, in spite of the October horror. Hope folks come back now it is a more stable game, and it is. I got pretty irate for a minute, but the DL folks fixed it. They always do. What more can you ask for? Plus, this is just for fun and satisfies my gambling craving without leaving town. I love it.

DL_David

Administrator

FrostyDaSnowman wrote

Been playing since 2016. Ps4 is becoming a ghost town.

Ummm... no.

Supernova

DL_David wrote
FrostyDaSnowman wrote

Been playing since 2016. Ps4 is becoming a ghost town.

Ummm... no.

? "Giggles"

Of course it has turned into a ghost town. People are tired of getting booted from games and constantly losing when they do get to stay. What did Four Kings expect to happen?

FairPlay

It's getting really quiet on the PS4 version because most players are getting sick of being cheated out of their chips.
The game is so predictable we could write a book on it. Blackjack and Video Blackjack are very predictable, for example never stick on 16 because the dealer will always beat you. 99% of the time we double down DL have fixed it to deal us a low card. I've never known blackjack dealer to get so many blackjacks (unless it's a daily task to lose or push with the dealer) and 21's.
Slots are a complete rip off, hardly get bonus rounds and when we do it's a rubbish win. Millionare Manor is very bad if you're after unlocking the green eyes cos once I get the bonus round it's game over in the first spin.
As for bingo well unless you're in the top 10 of the Leaderboard kiss goodbye to having some wins because the top 10 players constantly win all the time.
I've been playing the game since 2016 and the volume of players has dropped like a brick recently because players are sick of being cheated in game.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Nope - PS4 is just as busy as always!

FairPlay

Only during task time. I used to have loads of friends online and it's quickly getting smaller. The only time I have a lot of friends online is when the daily tasks drop, quite a few play the progressive, do tasks then go off line.

FairPlay

Probably the reason why your figures are showing its busy as always Paul is because this is a free game so what happens we get a lot of ps4 owners download the game with absolutely no interest in playing it and just come on to run around trolling everyone. It's very bad for that specially for the women who play the game that get outrageous stuff said to them while using that awkward dance which isn't a good dance to be used right up against a woman while say vile stuff in chat!