Game Disconnects Constantly

GarageNation

I like this game, but it's unplayable.

It is constantly disconnecting every 10 mins or so, no matter what. The error code I'am getting is (1015)

Hope you can fix it,

Thanks

DL_Paul

Administrator

GarageNation wrote

I like this game, but it's unplayable.

It is constantly disconnecting every 10 mins or so, no matter what. The error code I'am getting is (1015)

Hope you can fix it,

Thanks

Thanks for reaching out.

We have heard similar comments from a handful of users and are attempting to correct this networking issue.
Please email us directly at techsupport@digitalleisure.com so we can work directly with you to solve this.

Puftup

Literally made an account to say that this game is detrimentally broken. My whole experience has been nothing but loading screens because of the consistent discconnections.

My download speed is 1gb down/ 100mb up so you can't tell me that my internet is too slow or has a firewall preventing me from playing because literally every other game, platform and device will run with no problems at all.

Seems fishy that I would need to enable DMZ to my device or open certain ports. Why would a player even need to resort to this?

I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game over a dozen times with no change in performance.