Progressive win not triggered

iamPeacepg

I won the progressive slot, max bet, no wilds, all 5 cornucopias on one line  but jackpot wasn't triggered. That was 2 days ago. I entered a ticket, but now can't log back in to check status...same issue i reported after update. I logged into PS4 version, no problem making internet issue unlikely. Point where load fails on Switch is consistent.

DL_Jared

Administrator

The cornucopias are not the correct symbol to win the progressive jackpot - that would be the Turkey symbol. Additionally, you would need to be on a max bet.

iamPeacepg

Oh, thought it was 5 of any...did max bet. Still can't log in so point is moot, but thanks for the clarification.

DL_Jared

Administrator

When you're trying to log in, what happens? Do you receive an error code?

You may want to try rebooting your modem or router and make sure your connection is as strong as possible - good wireless signal or use a wired connection if you have the appropriate adapter. If the issue persists, email us at techsupport@digitalleisure.com.

iamPeacepg

What character triggers the progressive win in the new winter slot, and where is that info for the future. Also, apologies for dupe entries.

iamPeacepg

Never mind...found info in FAQ...read the manual, dummy.

planchetflaw

You can select the '?' on the machine when seated and scroll to the last screen to see what is needed on each season.

iamPeacepg

Thanks planchetflaw.