Tasks/Challenges

Hi, just a thought but i would like to see more monthly challenges please.  A minimum of four (one per week) but preferably 8.  Also increasing weekly number of challenges to 7 seems sensible.  Your thoughts?

DL_David

Administrator

When we first introduced the monthly tasks we had more of them but we found that the scope of a task that is worthy of being a monthly task made the total amount of effort needed to accomplish all the monthly tasks would take players away from their normal course of desired play and "forced" them to play games or do activities that were not enjoyable for them.

Fair do's, how about increasing the weeklys to 7?

DL_David

Administrator

We think 5 is a reasonable amount to clear in a week.  We would like to add some new tasks to the rotation at some point.

DPack

DL_David wrote

take players away from their normal course of desired play and "forced" them to play games or do activities that were not enjoyable for them.

This is literally ANY task that involves a specific game.

I don't feel like playing Blackjack very often, but it seems like every other day I'm wasting the better part of an hour at a blackjack table, waiting for the dealer to give me an 11 to double down on, a hand to split, or give one of us a Blackjack.

[+ -- ..]
Evil-eyed duplicitous gypsy woman
Xbox - MamaBearO228 (with a capital o)