Your game needs updating

We cant seem to be able to block no one anymore, the slots barely pay out and the game either freezes or dashboards .... Please update it asap because people are seeing people that they have blocked on other games and on your game, I've seen so many people saying they can't block anyone

DL_Jared

Administrator

If you're having problems with a bug, more detail is always appreciated since it can help us specifically identify problems and fix them more quickly.

If you are having trouble with blocking, when does the issue pop up, specifically? Are you able to open the in-game interaction menu and select Block, or does it not bring up the Xbox profile popup for you to block the player there?

It doesn't bring up any menu to block people on Xbox,  it used to, I've heard alot of people complaining about this that the Block opinion doesn't work no more , I've sent an email to your tech team as well about this issue but still waiting on a reply.

DL_Jared

Administrator

We've verified the issue with blocking and are looking into it - seems to be a case of some profile data not being loaded in correctly for some players. It also affects the ability to add them as a friend when it does occur.

Thanks for the report!