War needs to be fixed...

sunnyside88

Whatever RNG you are using for cards seems to always ensure the first hand dealt is a dealer win. I've counted 14 times in a row I've sat down at a War table and was first dealt a losing hand.

Not to mention the streaks of 10-12 losses in a row run far, far higher than win streaks of 6-8 in a row. It's obvious these odds are not reflecting real-life randomness of War. Please fix this game and make it a fairer "shuffle" of cards.

Snax

sunnyside88 wrote

Whatever RNG you are using for cards seems to always ensure the first hand dealt is a dealer win. I've counted 14 times in a row I've sat down at a War table and was first dealt a losing hand.

Not to mention the streaks of 10-12 losses in a row run far, far higher than win streaks of 6-8 in a row. It's obvious these odds are not reflecting real-life randomness of War. Please fix this game and make it a fairer "shuffle" of cards.

I agree Sunny, it’s bad. Digital Leisure’s shuffle system is poorly programmed and really needs to be investigated. Not only in War, but also in blackjack and poker.

JRSC01

Apart from that i feel that the time it takes per hand is far too long, seems to be a lengthy delay in dealing hands per person, rather better to instantly paying out all winners and removing all cards from the deal at the same time.