September 2021 Jackpot Reward - Music Festival Outfit

DL_Jared

Administrator

ea3d9825f16f0781bd08129799c1318c8f9a87fc.png

Along with the new month and start of a new season comes the Music Festival Outfit!

This outfit features multiple colour options for the top and comes as September's bonus item with the Jackpot Chip Pack, available from the Cashier!

VIP Players can earn even more chips from this purchase, up to 15% additional chips at the highest VIP level.

SwitchUser_x

Can you spend RP to purchase these items? Love them but I am kinda struggling financially right now so idk if I will be able to afford to spend real $$$ on them sad

ReccaWolf

SwitchUser_x wrote

Can you spend RP to purchase these items? Love them but I am kinda struggling financially right now so idk if I will be able to afford to spend real $$$ on them sad

If you miss a monthly outfit or any reward(s), no worries. You just need to purchase a jackpot package of this month, and it automatically gives you one of the missing jackpot rewards from the previous month(s).

SwitchUser_x

ReccaWolf wrote
SwitchUser_x wrote

If you miss a monthly outfit or any reward(s), no worries. You just need to purchase a jackpot package of this month, and it automatically gives you one of the missing jackpot rewards from the previous month(s).

How do you get it with RP right now? I don’t understand how you get this outfit without real money. Sorry, can someone explain?