Hill Climb Event

Thestreamingeek

I spent a lot of money in this hill climb event Day 1. Got up to 4th place and the reward was only just shy of 30k..... That's amount does not seem like it was 7% of the house take. Can someone help me understand the payout or if I just didn't receive the correct amount. I feel like o was robbed. I did spend real money on chips so I could grind the event also thinking I'd have a big payout after day 1 of the event.

Thanks, TheStreaminGeek

DL_Jared

Administrator

That looks correct from the Xbox event payouts. The pot is entirely dependent on player participation, and some of that is also going into the overall event pot that covers all 5 days and pays out the top 100 players.

Thestreamingeek

DL_Jared wrote

That looks correct from the Xbox event payouts. The pot is entirely dependent on player participation, and some of that is also going into the overall event pot that covers all 5 days and pays out the top 100 players.

Well that should be explained better in the game I am quite disappointed. Maybe add something that shows the pot grow so you can see the money. I for sure will not spend another $ on this game just plain robbing people.