How on earth do they do that? any tips please

Evil Wolf

I was playing bowling with this guy 1st 8 goes he gets 8 strikes what he didnt get a strike on he got the spare.
played again same result. and when I asked him how he simply said get gud noob and left.

yes I am a noob yes I have only played 10 - 15 games but I would love to learn how these guys do that.

JRSC01

You can hold the left analog stick to curve the ball after letting it go.  Just try various methods, length of curve, and can step right or left before you let go of the ball.

Last edited by JRSC01 (6 Aug 2021 01:48)

ST98

Everybody has their own way to win at bowling. I find ...move over 2 spaces , then curve the ball towards the 2nd pin on the left of right.

ST98 at your service, support freedom of speech or lose it forever

SwitchUser_x

I go at red & aim for the left pin

SwitchUser_x

Second to left pin that is

FinalGirlSid

Watching me bowl is like watching a comedy show. I've never gotten over 150. I found out real fast a gutter ball was an achievement lol

Cashmoneeh

Evil Wolf wrote

I was playing bowling with this guy 1st 8 goes he gets 8 strikes what he didnt get a strike on he got the spare.
played again same result. and when I asked him how he simply said get gud noob and left.

yes I am a noob yes I have only played 10 - 15 games but I would love to learn how these guys do that.

I aim in the middle, 3 bar power. Tap left 2 times with left analog. Practice that you should get it. That's how most of the pros do it on PS. Or they tap once. I like to two pretty quick taps to the left instead of the one tap.. you can go left or right. Left feels more natural to me. Once  you understand how how quick to do the two taps you'll be striking in no time ?

Last edited by Cashmoneeh (21 Sep 2021 02:20)

Hillclimb Champion x 1

jon99snow

yeah, as it was said previously you should practice more and then you'll get that feeling how to move your body properly

FinalGirlSid

From what played I would agree with the practice part smile I find the bowling real fun but it definitely is challenging.