Update October 14th, 2021

DL_Jared

Administrator

Version 1.44 Update

New Bingo Patterns

• Over 20 new bingo patterns have been added to the mix!

New Easter Eggs Added

• Try to unlock these fun new hidden rewards! Check the Global Rewards list for a hint.

Bug Fixes

• Corrected issues when tasks are completed, but don't appear as finished
  • Fixed incorrect text on Super Slot help menu
  • Optimization improvements
  • Many minor bug fixes

Update: October 19th Hotfix Version 1.45

• Fixed issue where Lucky Fountain may not respond to input
  • Added new Fountain reward series

JRSC01

ooh, exciting, logging in now...

CobraMJD

Finally something new. I hope bigger changes can happen in the future.

JRSC01

Anybody know how to achieve the new eggs yet?

Cashmoneeh

JRSC01 wrote

I have the glhf shirt but no eyepatch or seasonal shirt it's actually driving me nuts lol

Hillclimb Champion x 1

DL_David

Administrator

There's actually a bug in the seasonal shirt reward but we'll have an update soon to address that.

JRSC01

Is getting 3 7's in blackjack an achievement yet? I would have thought this would have been and i got it loads of times...

Last edited by JRSC01 (16 Oct 2021 21:18)

ReccaWolf

Cashmoneeh wrote
JRSC01 wrote

I have the glhf shirt but no eyepatch or seasonal shirt it's actually driving me nuts lol

PM me on how to unlock it on my PSN account. I’m trying to make videos on how to unlock each one.

JRSC01

Cashmoneeh

I want golden eye patch so bad but the clue doesn't explain anything tbh..

Hillclimb Champion x 1

JRSC01

My first thought was pirates, digging for treasure at the escape,  but may be completely wrong lol...

Cashmoneeh

Pretty sure it has to be easy enough that everyone can get like people who don't like to spend or have friends with that space..  but hard enough we nerds don't figure It out to quick lmao. All the other Easter eggs I believe are possible without spending if they choose not to. I

feel like I've tried everything though for eye patch I possibly can.. unless it's something like the afro where certain wearable items and doing a certain thing wearing said items will unlock it.. or the comfy boots..If thsts the case it will be a while till someone figures it out by accident lmao.

Last edited by Cashmoneeh (17 Oct 2021 01:49)

Hillclimb Champion x 1

ReccaWolf

JRSC01 wrote

Pm sent thanks

Got you. Thanks. wink

CobraMJD

It seems you fixed the task about invite a friend to your room.
Can you unfix it? ^_^

Ite

JRSC01 wrote

Pm sent thanks

Can you pm me? Thanks.

JRSC01

Can you add an update, that friends in lists are removed,  either automatically by FourKings. Or player settings,  that off they haven't logged in the game in a long time (ie. 6 months) that they are removed from friends lists.

The time since last login could be better seen on the list directly,  rather than selecting each name individually also.

[I don't mean that thier account is completely removed from the server,  just the addition to my friends lists.]

DL_Jared

Administrator

We've corrected some issues with today's update, and this month's Fountain Reward is now available.

Update: October 19th Hotfix Version 1.45

• Fixed issue where Lucky Fountain may not respond to input
  • Added new Fountain reward series